SUN Broadband Philippines

Saturday, September 19, 2009

BROADBAND JUST GOT PERSONAL
http://www.suncellular.com.ph/broadband.php

Sun Broadband Wireless is the personal broadband service that offers the most advanced and affordable mobile broadband solution, empowering you with an internet experience that suits you, anytime, anywhere.
Fast - Broadband speeds using GPRS/EDGE/3G/HSDPA technology
Affordable – Lowest Unbeatable Postpaid Plans and Prepaid Rates
Easy to Use – Plug & Play; no need for phone lines

1 comment

Kraftee Joaquin said...

I recently subscribed to Sun Broadband Wireless with bundled promo to my postpaid line; unfortunately, after 6 days, i still cannot get connected to the net. After so many followup calls to their call center, they couldn't tell me why I can't use my broadband. This is hell. Their advertisements aren't TRUE AT ALL... March 6 - no net connection!

March 5, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Post a Comment